Thursday, August 21, 2008

A Lone Man in NYC

The rumors are true. Emily is leaving me and going back home to California. She is saying good-bye Friday Aug 22, and will be gone until late on Aug 31. I dont blame her though, if I had to live with myself, I would be bolting for the other side of the country as well.

Actually, her good friend Jessica is leaving on a mission to Canada, and so Emily wants to go to support her. Emily is going to stay with her parents and is so excited to see their puppy Mousse. It will be sad to see her go. I will be a lone man in the jungle of New York.

It actually works out really well, because Emily has 2 days off work she has to use before Sept, and so she can use these over there. Also, she is going to work out of the San Fran office for a few days, to meet the team over there and get some work done. This is a good thing to actually meet the people that she works with everyday.

Have a great trip babe! Love you!

No comments: