Friday, August 29, 2008

HAPPY 2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY EM!

We made it! 2 full years! Who would have thought we would have made it? Two years ago today, Emily and I were married in the Oakland LDS temple. It has been a wonderful 2 years and I couldn't be happier. I love you darling!

Now, kind of a funny story. I am celebrating this anniversary by myself. I am alone. Emily is still in California with her family. It just isnt the same going out to an anniversary dinner alone.

The really interesting thing is that Emily and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary apart as well. I was living in New York last summer doing an internship while Emily was doing an internship in Chicago. We were separated for the summer - a Tale of Two Cities if you will. They both ended on Aug 31, and so we were apart and were not together then.

I hope this isnt becoming a habit babe? :-) I love you. Happy Anniversary.

6 comments:

Eric and Janelle said...

I'm a little worried about you two! I think this is bad omen!! Ha Ha

Love,
Janelle

Anonymous said...

thats amazing story.

Anonymous said...

what happened to the other one?

Anonymous said...

its good to know about it? where did you get that information?

Anonymous said...

I agree with you about these. Well someday Ill create a blog to compete you! lolz.

Unknown said...

I like your blog!

You must use Vista!