Thursday, March 5, 2009

Officer Thornock

I am sure that most of you were taken back at that dashing man with the goatee at the Court of Honor. Upon further examination, you realized that was NOT Brad Pitt, but actually Robbie. I have bad news though - on Monday, the razor got the best of me (and 2 of my co-workers promised to pay me $10) and I showed up to work all day with a mustache. It was pretty sexy, and there are some awesome pics below. (And no, that is really me, not Officer Johnson from the 70's). Sorry ladies - I'm taken.





3 comments:

Jonathan said...

Hilarious...but I actually think the third pic looks like Kip Dynamite :)

Brian said...

I swear, that 4th pic looks just like Al Pacino as Tony Montana in Scarface. Sweet, dude.

(I hope you got your co-workers $$$ upfront!)

Al said...

mmmm daddy