Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Ruth's Chris Steakhouse

We love NYC. Every summer, for 2 weeks, a handful of very very expensive restaurants open their doors to those of us in the middle class, who cannot afford to normally eat there. This is called Restaurant Week, and it is incredible! For a flat fee, you get a 3 or 4 course meal.

So of course, Emily and I had to capitalize on this opportunity. We decided to go to Ruth's Chris Steakhouse. I dont think words can describe our experience. Rob got the Filet Mignon while Emily got the Ribeye. We really had a wonderful time, and are anxiously looking forward to next summer, when we can feast like this again! :-)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um...I LOVE that restaurant. We could never afford to eat there either, but Wade's parents treated us to it our last night in Utah...the petite filet is soooo yummy. And don't worry, I've banished Wade to the living room too until I finish the book. :)

Unknown said...

So I've never been to that restaurant. Is it worth the $35 a plate? I've been trying to get Joshua to take me there for an anniversary or birthday or something, but he still thinks it's too expensive for that.