Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Boston

We absolutely LOVE Boston! The city is gorgeous! It is so clean compared to NYC, and is just a really fun town. It is nice how small it is, and how it truly is a walking city. During the summer, there is such a fun feeling. People are strolling along the streets, relaxing in the Boston Common, and of course, wearing their Boston sports shirts.

We went over the weekend with our friends Kevin/Heather Hirst. We actually were pretty pampered, so that probably added to the enjoyment of the trip. We stayed at the Ritz Carlton, in an executive suite. We had access to the Club Lounge, where there was complimentary meals, drinks, etc. It was truly phenomenal.

Our favorite part was of course going to see Harvard. We took a tour, and really had a good time hopefully seeing our future home. :-) We walked the Freedom Trail, and saw Paul Revere's house, the famous church (1 by land, 2 by sea), and many other sites. It was awesome.

It wouldn't be a trip to Boston if we didn't see Fenway Park, and support the Champions the Red Sox. Unfortunately, they were out of town, so we couldn't join in on the fun. Lastly, we had a delicious dinner on the Boston Harbor. Emily and I both got our own 1 lb Lobster! Who could resist? I think the best part was watching us try to get to all of the meat.

We hope you enjoy the pictures below! Hope all is well!



















2 comments:

Ricky T said...

Dude, this is awesome. It looks like you guys were having a great time! Are those Ray-Bans standard issue when you enter the Police Academy? I must know!

Rob - did anyone at Harvard ask about me? They have been trying to get me to go there for months. Ah well, que sera sera.

Brian said...

Wow -- cool trip. Did you pahk the cah at the hah-buh?

And, I think I need to go with Rick on this one. Either the shades are so cutting-edge fashionable that they're ahead of my time, or I'll bring you a pair when I come visit!
And I don't think it matters how much you paid for them, either!