Sunday, September 14, 2008

Celine Dion

For our 2 year anniversary, Emily and I got tickets to go see Celine Dion. This has been a dream of Emily for years. She was so bummed when Celine stopped singing in Vegas, since she thought that we had lost our chance. Em loves Celine, and I think this definitely was one thing on her bucket list. We could not get tickets to her concert in Madison Square Garden, so we saw her in Long Island, at the Nassau Coliseum, where the NY Islanders play hockey. Thanks Doug & Amber Doxey for letting us use your car!

The show was amazing!! She really did a phenomenal job! Her voice is so clear and perfect, it was hard to realize that we were seeing her in person. We really had a good time. I dont think I have ever seen so many women gathered in one place at one time as I did at the concert. But we both had a wonderful time.




1 comment:

Bob and Carol said...

Robbie - your blog is GREAT! YOU should be in PR! I had forgotten you guys even had a blog. That's what happens when one becomes ancient. I will now check in frequently!