Thursday, January 21, 2010

Happy New Year ... & Happy Birthday



Happy New Year!! My favorite part about the New Year is that you can start new/fresh. You can set goals and strive for new heights. I have an extremely strong testimony/belief in setting goals.

We went out to dinner, then off to our friend's apartment for a little house party. It was slightly less intense than the year prior when we partied at Emily's work and then brought in the New Year actually in Times Square, but still a great way to bring in 2010.

On Jan 10, I turned 27 years old. It is interesting, 27 sounds old, but I still feel like a 17 year old. I guess the other side of the coin, 27 still sounds pretty young. ;)

It was a great birthday - I had a scouting meeting, ran some errands, and went shopping with Em. The 2 great gifts I received - 1) 2 new suitcases and 2) memory foam mattress topper for our bed. As it turns out, memory foam is incredible - you just sink into it. And I dont think I have ever slept better. Thanks babe - I love you.

No comments: