Saturday, October 24, 2009

Happy 3 Year Anniversary

Happy 3 year anniversary Em! I am so happy to be married to you and love you so much! This has been a wonderful 3 years and I look forward to spending eternity with you.

Here are some of the reasons why I love Em:

1) She is so loving, kind, compassionate, and considerate.
2) She is the most beautiful woman in the world!
3) She is the love of my life.
4) She has an amazing ability to empathize and work well with others. She is so good with helping people through hard times - I know she is going to be the best mother in the world.
5) She is supportive of all of my crazy dreams and ideas.
6) She is outgoing and willing to try new adventures.
7) She is hilarious - I love her endless witty comments.
8) She loves traveling and I love being with her at all these new places.
9) She is an amazing chef, and makes the best tacos in the world!!!!!
10) She is a super star at her job - and amazing at PR.
11) She is the most creative person I have ever met (it is absolutely amazing to see - on her first try she did this amazing painting.)
12) She is an incredible writer - so good with words. I am excited for her future in this area.
13) She is so intelligent and informed on current events and the latest technology (I am constantly learning things from her).
14) She sacrificed her weekends and every minute after work to help me in this application process (thank you so much - you were so supportive and invaluable to me in getting those done).
15) She helps me become a better person.

The list goes on and on - but this is just the tip of the iceberg.

Em is the most amazing person I have ever met and I count my blessings every day that she said yes 3 years ago. I love you darling and hope you know how much you mean to me. Happy Anniversary.

1 comment:

a shiver said...

Number 4- Agree Agree Agree!! Love this!