Thursday, May 28, 2009

Moscow Pics


My man Lenin!!


This is the bird that caught the other bird mid-air and swallowed it. Only in Russia.


Novidivichy Convent Cemetery where most of the Soviet faithfuls & leaders are buried.


St. Basil's Cathedral in Red Square. Breath-taking!


The restaurant celebrating with all of the workers after I found my phone. The woman on the left found it, and I bought her 2 chocolate bars that she is holding up. It was 11 PM, and was actually really funny.


This is the fish at our hotel that dominated the tank. The other fish would literally flee when he turned their way. He appropriately named him: Stalin.

2 comments:

Al said...

so incredibly jealous man!!! Looks awesome. Love the Буфет pic

Bob and Carol said...

Loved the Stalin the Fish and the now sated bird. Great restaurant photo. Everyone looks so happy. What a neat experience for you both. Also, sure glad you have your phone back. How do you say "The KGB ate my Blackberry" in Russian?