Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Robbie!

On Jan 10, I turned 26 years old. It is kind of hard to believe - I still feel like a teenager. My day was interesting. In the morning I went to a YM training (Little Philmont - presented by Brother Burgess, 1st Counselor in the General YM Presidency). After I got home, we signed a lease for a new apartment since our current lease expires on Jan 31. We are staying in our same building, moving just 2 floors down, with the exact same view we currently. It is a only slightly different than our current place - but we are really happy about it.

After this, I had to study for the CPA exam, because on Monday, I had the Regulation exam. But, we have decided to celebrate January as birthday month. On Jan 21, Em and I are going to see the NY Knicks play the Phoenix Suns! It should be awesome! It was a great day. Happy Birthday to me!

3 comments:

Becky said...

Happy Birthday! Your New York adventures sound so fun! I love reading about all of them. Hope the birthday was awesome.

Natasha said...

Happy Birthday to you, indeed! Nothing better than a live basketball game, and a new apartment!

Al said...

happy birthday brotha! Glad you had an engaging day, :)

Mifsud says happy bday too, I live in his basement you see.... it's amazing.