Saturday, December 6, 2008

All My Sons

OK - so we had probably one of the best experiences here on Broadway last week. Carol, Bob, Em and I went to see the Broadway play "All My Sons". Now, a little background information: I absolutely love plays and dramas. I think they are so fun. Em and I have seen quite a few, and up until this point my favorite was Frost/Nixon with Frank Langella (which by the way is coming out to movie theaters this December with Frank.)

Anyway, the play was written by Arthur Miller and is about a family after WWII. It has Katie Holmes, John Lithgow, Patrick Wilson and Dianne Wiest. The play was phenomenal!! I have never seen such great acting. And to be honest, Katie Holmes was good, but Lithgow and Wiest were out of this world. They were stunning! It was one of the best nights and one of the best things I have seen. Loved it!!


No comments: