Sunday, August 6, 2006

Summer 2006 Engagement

1 week after getting engaged, I had to leave for New York. I accepted an internship with PwC in the Forensic Auditing group, called Dispute Analysis and Investigation. I lived in Washington Heights, in upper Manhattan. I think the area is also considered Spanish Harlem. There were 3 BYU guys living in a 1 bedroom apt. It was quite an experience.

It was hard to be away from Emily for the summer. She had to stay in Provo because she did the Spring semester at BYU, and then was a Sports Camp Counselor at BYU. The good thing about it was that my good friends Taylor Jones and Jaren Nichols were also in NYC. We had a great time going to Broadways, Mets/Yankee games, Washington D.C., Philly, Boston, and even to Six Flags New Jersey. It was a fun summer. And the best part, I didnt even have to do any wedding planning! :-) Thanks Carol for all your help.

No comments: